In a rotted away castle, Ashta awoke as a Demon King.
With his ‘wisdom from a past life,’ he would rule over his lands as a thorough ‘realist.’
“Demon King, why are you attacking the level 1 Heroes?”
“Defeat them before they become stronger. That is called strategy.”
“Demon King, why are you sending fake money to the enemy country?”
“To bring chaos to their economy so they will self-destruct.”
“The werewolf troops have attacked. Should we use silver bullets?”
“Not bullets, shoot them with canons.”
And like that, Ashta ‘reformed’ the old tendencies.
He became a lord who was loved by the people and his subordinates and would go on to be called the most powerful Demon King in history.
(Download any selected or full)
Stay up to date On Novels updates by Joining
our DISCORD group
LATEST NOVEL RELEASES
- Chapter 1 - The Demon King Awakens March 16, 2019
- Chapter 2 - Monster Summoning Ritual March 16, 2019
- Chapter 3 - The Demon King’s Secretary March 16, 2019
- Chapter 4 - A Cup of Tea and a Strategy March 16, 2019
- Chapter 5 - A Realist’s Scheme March 16, 2019
- Chapter 6 - Machiavellianism of the Weak March 16, 2019
- Chapter 7 - The Man who was called Boushin March 16, 2019
- Chapter 8 - Envoy of the Stellar World, Meteor March 16, 2019
- Chapter 9 - A Cup of Tea for After the Battle March 16, 2019
- Chapter 10 - Drifted Relic, Izuminokami Kanesada March 16, 2019